Türk basketbol koçları için 1 aylık kurs
İleri düzey basketbol koçları için bir aylık kurs, faaliyetleri genç basketbol yeteneklerinin gelişimine odaklanan antrenörler, beden eğitimi uzmanları, basketbol takımı ve kulüp liderlerine yöneliktir.
Bir aylık uzaktan eğitim programı, genç basketbol oyuncularının eğitimlerinin en verimli basketbol yetenek programlarından biri olan Litvanya basketbol sisteminde nasıl organize edildiğine dair net bir anlayış sağlayacaktır. Kurs katılımcıları, çok yıllı basketbol antrenman modelinin özünü, yetenek seçiminin esaslarını, teknik-taktik antrenmanının ana yönlerini anlayacak, basketbol organizasyonunun en etkili modellerini analiz edecek, genç basketbolcuların sakatlanmasını önleme, Yenilikçi eğitim yöntemleri ve etkili basketbol eğitimi hakkında bilinmesi gereken diğer temel bilgiler Kurs, önde gelen Litvanyalı ve Avrupalı basketbol uzmanları tarafından verilecektir.
Bir aylık ders hocaları
Coach Andrius Vaicekauskas
Week 3, October 23-24, 2020:
Topic: Designing multi-year development of basketball players;
- Friday class: Basics of sports training planning. Prof. R.Paulauskas
- Saturday class: Basketball training methods. Prof. R.Paulauskas
Week 4, October 30-31, 2020:
Topic: Talents identification
- Friday class: Effective talent selection: methods and organization. Prof. R.Paulauskas
- Saturday class: Physiological characteristics of basketball players. Dr. M. Balciunas
Week 5, November 6-7, 2020
Topic: Basics of basketball players technique
- Friday class: Sequence of basketball technic elements teaching. When. What. How. Coach Dalius Lubys
- Saturday class: From technical elements to skill. Teaching – improvement – stabilization. Coach Andrius Vaicekauskas.
Week 6, November 13-14, 2020:
Topic: Basketball technique development
- Friday class: Basketball shooting – from teaching to skill. Lithuanian way. Prof. R. Paulauskas.
- Saturday class: Training decision making skills while learning technical elements. Prof. Alejandro Vaquera.
Week 7, November 20-21, 2020:
Topic: Basics of basketball offense
- Friday class: General principles of building basketball offense. Coach Stepas Kairys
- Saturday class: Effective ways of offense organization with different teams. Coach Stepas Kairys
Week 8, November 27-28, 2020
Topic: Basketball offense
- Friday class: Fast break organization. Coach Dalius Lubys.
- Saturday class: Offense against zone defense. Coach Izzat Ismail
Week 9, December 4-5, 2020
Topic: Basketball offense
- Friday class: Specific offensive situations. The last-second shot, free throw rebounding and etc. Coach Dalius Ubartas
- Saturday class: Offense against full-court and half-court press. Teaching and improvement.
Week 10, December 11-12, 2020
Topic: Basics of basketball defense
- Friday class: Main principles of basketball defense Coach Izzat Ismail.
- Saturday class: Most effective defensive systems. Expert’s insights. Coach Stepas Kairys.
Week 11, December 18-19, 2020
Topic: Basketball defense
- Friday class: Specific defensive situations. Defence against opponent team leader, opponent centre player, opponent shooter and etc. Coach Dalius Ubartas
- Saturday class: Drills strengthening communication abilities among players for individual, group and team defence. Coach Dalius Ubartas
Week 12, January 8-9, 2021
Topic: Injuries prevention for basketball players
- Friday class: Main types, situations and factors causing injuries in different ages of players. Prof. Rimtautas Gudas
- Saturday class: Exercises for injury prevention and recovery for basketball players of different ages. Dr. Vytenis Trumpickas
Week 13, January 15-16, 2021
Topic: Psychological preparation in basketball
- Friday class: Psychology for a player and a team: how to set one goal for different subjects.Dr Gintautas Cibulskas
- Saturday class: Different types of players: team “star” and “silent” hard worker. How to set right motivation for everyone. Dr. Gintautas Cibulskas
Week 14, January 22-23, 2021
Topic: Innovative training models for youth basketball players
- Friday class: Optimum physical loads application for youth players development. Dr. M. Balciunas
- Saturday class: Simultaneous training method. A new approach to pre-season and in-season workout planning. Prof. R. Paulauskas
Week 15, January 29-30, 2021
Topic: A new approach for physical preparation in youth basketball
- Friday class: Explosive power and speed development for youth players; Strength and conditioning coach Algirdas Stuknys
- Saturday class: Strength training innovations; Prof. R.Paulauskas
Week 16, February 5-6, 2021
Topic: How to create a winning team
- Friday class: Champions insights. Legendary coaches, European and Olympic medalists’ coach Vladas Garastas, coach Vydas Gedvilas, player and coach Modestas Paulauskas, player Virginijus Praskevicius insights.
- Saturday class: Final discussion.
- Diploma Awards Ceremony – February 12th. 2021v